Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Poor Update

I had hoped to have some pictures of tiny green things, smothered in soil, struggling to survive. Photos shall be coming forthwith in the next post.

Zeina's pots are officially planted as of tonight. This fact I have seen with my own eyes and I guarantee everyone shall see this tomorrow. Mike however is another story. He alleges to having potted the plants yesterday, proudly claiming a one day lead on Zeina. However, he also stated that I would have photos to post here tonight, yet said photos have not materialized.

When queried as to why this event had not taken place he stated that it was, "raining outside" which to his credit was true. Of course it was also 9pm and just started raining when I asked him. The sun does not set here until 9pm so apparently he couldn't find a single minute in that abundance of sunlight to snap a single photograph. When I pressed as to how that could have happened, he muttered "class and such". Though his last class starts at 6pm and I can tell you it does not span a length of three hours. It is possible he didn't find the time to take the photo due to his schedule being wrought with verbally assaulting me.

As I know Mike personally, I can testify to the likeliness of the prior theory being not as conceivable as the feasibility of his failure being due to sheer laziness. I need to devise some sort of castigation to prevent this sin from hindering further updates...

2 Comments:

At 5/25/2006 12:27 AM, Blogger deadish said...

I'm sorry Mr. emo, please don't cut yourself.

 
At 4/08/2010 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home